January Trip: January 5, 2018 through January 12, 2018
March trip: Led by Katie Lowe and Pastor Lubin March 10 -17, 2018
Fordham University GO Haiti – Closed trip – Fordham students only – March 22 – 29, 2018
We have a need for all kinds of skill-sets. Here are a few:
- Construction – We will be planning and building homes and a school on our land in Ducis. Our home in Chantal is 90% complete. We will be building schools for the community – one of the best ways we can help Haiti.
- Medical – Bethesda Evangelical Mission runs medical clinics, we have teams that go every quarter. If you are a health care provider we would love to have you join us.
- Dental – We are looking to have our children reviewed by a dentist and have any work required done.
- Therapy – We plan on creating and presenting programs in Art Therapy, and Play Therapy.
- Literacy – We plan on putting together literacy programs for the community.
- Education – We plan to build a school in each community. If you are a teacher or other education provider we would love your assistance and your knowledge
- Ecology – We plan on having programs to work with the parents, children and community about how to take care of the beautiful land.
- Farming – We plan to farm the land and grow food for our children to eat, as well as to share with the community.
- Hens for Haiti – We are working on building a roosting house and yards in Chantal. We will do the same in Ducis.
- Sports and Play – We have a soccer field in Chantal, and a basketball court in Ducis. We will continue to provide for our children so that they can enjoy sports and free time activities.